Now hiring in Marin, Sonoma, Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer Counties!
Experience working with one of the most innovative, exciting, rewarding and fun grocery stores around! For 12 consecutive years, Nugget Markets has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For.” Even better, Nugget Markets is looking for positive, enthusiastic and service-minded candidates to join our amazing team.
In addition to our 12 Nugget Markets locations in Sacramento Valley and Marin County, we own and operate Sonoma Market and Glen Ellen Village Market in Sonoma County, Food 4 Less in Woodland, and Fork Lift by Nugget Markets in Cameron Park.
Our Associates Are Our Competitive Edge!
If you’ve ever visited one of our stores, you know our friendly and smiling associates. When you work for Nugget Markets, your positive attitude and love of people are what set the company apart from our competitors. We’re thrilled that you’re interested in working for us!
Industry Leading Pay & Benefits
Along with our fun work environment, we’re proud to offer our associates great benefits! Eligible full-time and part-time associates of Nugget Markets, Fork Lift and Food 4 Less receive one of the best benefits packages in the nation.
Comprehensive health benefits all eligible associates enjoy:
- PPO health plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) with a company match, plus a profit-sharing plan contribution
- Life Insurance: Up to $60,000
- Long-Term Disability: Pays up to 60 percent of pre-disability income
- Flexible Work Schedule: Allows you to maintain your work-life balance
- Paid Time Off: Unused paid time off rolls over for use the subsequent year
- Vacation: Earn up to five weeks of paid vacation per year
- In our 90 years, we have never had a lay-off
Ready to join our team?
Please read our personal presentation guidelines, and be ready to spend up to 60 minutes on the application process. You will need to provide the following pieces of information: Your availability, your employment history, and personal and professional references.