- Prep time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook time:
- 1 cocktail
1 out of 5
- Share this recipe:
Get in the St. Patrick's Day spirit with a festive whiskey sour made with Irish whiskey and a dash of food coloring for extra flair.
- 2 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus 1 lemon wedge
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Soda water or ginger beer
- Dash of green food coloring
- Gold colored sugar, for garnish
Wipe a wedge of lemon around the rim of a cocktail glass. Then take a plate of gold sugar and set the glass rim in the gold sugar to coat.
Add ice and all ingredients to the glass, then stir and enjoy.