- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cook time:
- 20 minutes
- 8-10 servings
1 out of 5
Top your favorite bread or crackers with this luscious, warm and gooey cheese dip.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 32 cloves of roasted garlic
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Transfer to an oven safe soufflé dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with toasted baguette slices or artisan crackers.