Ownership and Management
Headquartered in Woodland, California, Nugget Market, Inc. is a privately held, family–owned–and–operated company founded by Mack and William Stille in 1926. Eric Stille is CEO and President.
Nugget Market, Inc. owns and operates 12 Nugget Markets, one Food 4 Less, one Fork Lift by Nugget Markets and one Sonoma Market in the Northern California region.
Our Associates are our Competitive Edge!
- The average number of Nugget Market, Inc. associates at each store (full-time and part-time) is 130.
- Nugget Market, Inc. offers industry-leading wages and a premier benefits package, including comprehensive health insurance and an excellent retirement plan.
- Endless opportunities are offered and supported by on-the-job training, continual education and mentoring programs. Rewards, recognition and celebrations are a part of everyday life.
- Online applications are now being accepted at nuggetmarket.com/careers.
Nugget Markets is a full-line grocery store that provides high-quality perishables and organics, ethnic products, specialty grocery items and conventional goods in a European marketplace setting. Chef-led kitchens offer an array of freshly prepared foods, alongside our in-house artisan bakeries, delis and coffee and juice bars. From our high-quality meat and produce departments to our specialty cheese and extensive wine and spirits sections, every department offers the best of both worlds—high-quality products at the lowest everyday prices.
Food 4 Less
Our price-impact powerhouse, the Food 4 Less store location offers groceries at exceptional values in a warehouse setting. Guests enjoy top-selling national brands seated next to organic, local, ethnic and specialty products, along with fresh, high-quality perishables in our meat and produce departments. Streamlined operations and weekly competitive price checks ensure that prices are 10% below conventional grocers.
A hybrid of Nugget Markets and Food 4 Less, Fork Lift by Nugget Markets is the unique shopping experience of Nugget Markets housed within the warehouse style format. Offering stellar guest service and warehouse pricing on amazing selections of healthy, top-quality groceries, Fork Lift features the best of Nugget Markets’ chef-prepared foods, fresh bakery goods and an expanded selection of local and organic meats and fresh produce.
Serving Sonoma Valley for more than 50 years, Sonoma Market is a beloved community institution known for outstanding service, top-quality food and a deep connection with local growers and guests. Sonoma Market offers extensive selections of farm-to-market produce, gourmet creations from chef-led kitchens, local and imported wines, specialty cheese, fresh baked goods and more so guests can enjoy the bounty and beauty of wine country living.
- Davis, 1414 E. Covell Blvd.
- Davis, 409 Mace Blvd.
- El Dorado Hills, 4500 Post St.
- Elk Grove, 7101 Elk Grove Blvd.
- Roseville, 771 Pleasant Grove Blvd. Sacramento, 1040 Florin Road
- Vacaville, 130 Browns Valley Parkway
- West Sacramento, 2000 Town Center Plaza Woodland, 157 Main St.
- Belvedere-Tiburon, 1 Blackfield Drive
- Corte Madera, 5627 Paradise Drive
- Novato, 470 Ignacio Blvd.
Food 4 Less
- Woodland, 451 Pioneer Ave.
- Cameron Park, 3333 Coach Lane
- Sonoma, 500 West Napa Street
- 168 Court Street Woodland, CA 95695 Phone: (530) 669-3300 Fax: (530) 662-0929